dog boarding port macquarie, cat boarding port macquarie, dog boarding kempsey, cat boarding kempsey, doggy day care kempsey, doggy day care port macquarie, dog training port macquarie, dog training australia, dog training nsw, dog training kempsey, dog training mid north coast, dog training coffs harbour
Bushwalking, dog grooming, pamper packages or training and obedience. Your pet can enjoy the ultimate stay with so many of our optional extras. Keep reading to see our rates and find out more.
Pamper Package $5
*Peak periods include long weekends, public holidays and Christmas period 18 December 2020 to 31 January 2021. Peak periods require a minimum number of days to secure a booking. A deposit is required to secure a peak period booking. If you require clarification of what rate applies to your booking please call 02 6562 4618. All applications for boarding are subject to the terms and conditions available at the bottom of the page.
Our boarding rates include a nutritious breakfast, extended playtime with other pets, a flea-free trampoline bed and lots of love from our pet friendly team.
A morning drop off is the best way for your pet to start their stay. They’ll enjoy lots of socialising, playtime, followed by breakfast, ready to settle in for an afternoon nap. Likewise, a morning pick up is best for your pet to resettle back into your family routine.
A pamper package is the ultimate extra for your dog or cat. Including a hair brush, massage and one-to-one time with one of our pet specialists, your furry friend will be in heaven! Just tick the pamper package when booking online.
Terms & Conditions
- All pets collected after 11.00am will be charged that days tariff.
- Pets collected on a Public Holiday or during School Holidays will be charged that days tariff regardless of pick up time.
- All dogs must have C5 vaccination.
- All cats must be vaccinated with feline 3 vaccination.
- All male dogs must be desexed.
- If medications are to be administered during its stay, the owners must provide adequate details of dosage, how to administer and any potential side effects. An additional charge of $4 per pet will apply to administer medications.
- A copy of the current vaccination certificate must be presented when dropping off your pet to Australian Pet Boarding.
- If the said dog/cat requires veterinary attention, the owner hereby authorises the proprietors to engage the services of a veterinary surgeon. All costs associated with engaging the veterinarian will be paid for by the owner including but not limited to the cost of any medicines, drugs, operations, out of pocket expenses and any other costs associated with said engagement.
- The proprietors shall not be liable for contraction of any foreign canine or feline viruses or the loss, death, tick poisoning, snake bite or injury to the said dog/cat whether by sickness, accident or otherwise.
- In the event of sudden death of the said dog/cat the owner/agent hereby gives permission for a post-mortem to be conducted and agrees to pay all associated costs.
- If the said dog/cat is not collected within 14 days from the date of departure, and no communication is received from the owner/agent, authority is granted to the proprietors to sell or otherwise dispose of the dog/cat at the proprietors discretion.
108 Scrubby Creek Road, South Kempsey, NSW 2440
02 6562 4618
Gates Close: 11.00am Wed and Sat
Gates Close: 4pm every other day
Gates Open: 7.30am
Public Holidays & School Holidays: 7.30am – 11.00am
We welcome inspections of the dog boarding facilities and the cattery from prospective customers. Inspections are welcome 7 days a week between the hours of 7.30am – 11.00am.
Doggy Day Care
Doggy Day Care is available 7 days a week between 8.00am – 3.00pm except Wednesdays and Saturdays when gates close at 11.00am.